Video and Television
Nonprofit Fire is a subsidiary of Skyworks Marketing, which is a marketing and advertising agency for businesses, with an emphasis on video, TV and online advertising.
As such, Nonprofit Fire also provides free and paid video, TV and other marketing/advertising services for nonprofits.
Skyworks Marketing and Nonprofit Fire oversee the multi-award-winning Our Ventura TV series, which is a weekly cable TV series in Ventura, California, featuring nonprofits, community advocates, artists and more.
Video/TV Awards and Press
- 2018: Article in the Ventura Breeze newspaper (p17)
- 2018: Article in the Camarillo Acorn newspaper
- 2017: Article in Toastmasters International magazine (p27)
- 2016: Runner Up — Short Film; Ocean Defenders: Stories Lived
- 2016: Honorable Mention — Short Film; Heaven on Earth: Heaven Now Project
- 2015: Community TV Recognition Award — Our Ventura TV: CAPS TV
- 2014: Finalist — Public Service Announcement (PSA); Ventura County Sheriff’s K9 Unit: ACM West (Association for Community Media)
- 2014: Article in the Ventura County Star
- 2013: Winner — Documentary/Interviews; Civic and Community; Face of Ventura: CAPS TV
- 2012: Winner — Documentary/Interviews; Civic and Community; Legacy of Tortilla Flats: CAPS TV
- 2012: Finalist — Documentary/Interview; Arts, Culture and Music; Expressionist Artist: CAPS TV
- 2011: Finalist — Performance; Arts, Culture and Music; Phillie Ain’t No Fool: CAPS TV
TV Production Examples
The following examples represent a fraction of the video and TV productions Skyworks Marketing and Nonprofit Fire have created for nonprofits and social causes to promote their stories. All (and hundreds more) have been broadcast on cable TV.
Click Contact to ask questions or learn more. If you’d like to be a guest (free) on Our Ventura TV, please schedule early through the Our Ventura TV website. We are often booked many weeks in advance.