Nonprofit Fire was founded to support socially-conscious causes through free and economical marketing and advertising.
About Nonprofit Fire
Nonprofit Fire is a marketing and advertising agency for nonprofits.
We provide free and paid services to help nonprofits:
- Get their message out to the world on a massive scale
- Build large, online communities
- Bolster fundraising
Our specialty is educating nonprofits about Google Ad Grants, as well as creatively using these ongoing advertising grants to help nonprofits.
Google provides $10,000 per month in online advertising, on an ongoing basis, and for no cost, to eligible nonprofits ($120,000 per year).
This website provides free information about the advantages and disadvantages of Google Ad Grants, as well as free information and training on how to use it.
A good place to start is by downloading The Good And Bad of Google Ad Grants, which provides an informed overview, a strategic roadmap and experienced words of caution. The report is free and is valuable to nonprofits who are learning about Google Ad Grants and for those who have it and wish to know how to use it.
For eligible nonprofits that don’t already have Google Ad Grants, we can get it for you.
Video and Television
Nonprofit Fire is a subsidiary of Skyworks Marketing, which is a marketing and advertising agency for businesses, with an emphasis on video, TV and online advertising. As such, Nonprofit Fire also provides free and paid video, TV and other marketing/advertising services for nonprofits.
Please visit our Contact page to ask questions via email, or to schedule a free phone consultation to learn even more.
Video/TV Awards and Press
- 2017: Article in Toastmasters International magazine (p27)
- 2016: Runner Up — Short Film; Ocean Defenders: Stories Lived
- 2016: Honorable Mention — Short Film; Heaven on Earth: Heaven Now Project
- 2015: Community TV Recognition Award — Our Ventura TV: CAPS TV
- 2014: Finalist — Public Service Announcement (PSA); Ventura County Sheriff’s K9 Unit: ACM West (Association for Community Media)
- 2014: Article in the Ventura County Star
- 2013: Winner — Documentary/Interviews; Civic and Community; Face of Ventura: CAPS TV
- 2012: Winner — Documentary/Interviews; Civic and Community; Legacy of Tortilla Flats: CAPS TV
- 2012: Finalist — Documentary/Interview; Arts, Culture and Music; Expressionist Artist: CAPS TV
- 2011: Finalist — Performance; Arts, Culture and Music; Phillie Ain’t No Fool: CAPS TV
TV Production Examples
The following examples represent a fraction of the video and TV productions we have created for nonprofits and social causes to promote their stories. All (and hundreds more) have been broadcast on cable TV.
Founder of NonProfit Fire
Located in downtown Ventura, CA., Nonprofit Fire is a subsidiary of Skyworks Marketing, both founded by George Alger. (Skyworks Marketing is for commercial entities and Nonprofit Fire is for nonprofit organizations).
George has been a community and nonprofit advocate for over two decades, highlighted in recent years through supporting hundreds of nonprofit organizations and community advocates through his award-winning, weekly television series, Our Ventura TV.
Additionally, George has been a marketing and advertising professional for over two decades, including as an executive on a team that built a health product and information business from nothing to over $100 million dollars in 3 years, through online marketing, direct mail and national TV advertising.
Furthermore, he wrote The Good and Bad of Google Ad Grants to help nonprofits determine if Google Ad Grants is worth the effort for their nonprofit.
He also developed the Google Ad Grants Story Triangle to help nonprofits gain more value from Google Ad Grants.
And for those nonprofits who wish to use Google Ad Grants, he created the free, educational training series, How To Use Google Ad Grants.
Find Out More
Click Contact and schedule an appointment to discuss your nonprofit fundraising needs.