Guaranteed Perpetual Fundraising Engine for Nonprofits
Webinar Recording of the Guaranteed Perpetual Fundraising Engine for Nonprofits (23 min)
- Introduction to Google Ad Grants.
- Example of Google Ad Grants.
- How to use Google Ad Grants for fundraising.
- Ongoing, large-scale, community building.
- Online community fundraising for nonprofits.
- The primary error most nonprofits make when using Google Ad Grants.
- Nonprofit storytelling (for marketing and fundraising).
- Why “Think Globally, Act Locally” is vital for this fundraising system.
- Important statistics about crowdfunding.
- How to ensure success with nonprofit crowdfunding, in spite of the statistics.
- Donor “Rewards” for nonprofit crowdfunding.
- How to integrate paid online advertising, social media advertising, print advertising, radio and TV for nonprofit fundraising.
- Labor required for successful online fundraising with the Perpetual Fundraising Engine.
- Combining Professional Fundraisers with online fundraising.
- Google Ad Grants qualifications and Perpetual Fundraising Engine qualifications.
- The Perpetual Fundraising Engine and the responsibilities of nonprofits.
- Trouble areas to avoid.
- Flowcharts and graphics on how the Perpetual Fundraising Engine works.
- How the Perpetual Fundraising Engine ultimately results in ongoing fundraising for nonprofits, with no more out-of-pocket costs in the future.
- There are costs in the beginning. But they are guaranteed to be covered by the money raised and then there are no more additional out-of-pocket costs for the nonprofits. It becomes ongoing FREE fundraising.
Find Out More
Click Contact and schedule an appointment to discuss your nonprofit fundraising needs.