THE GOOD AND BAD OF GOOGLE AD GRANTS
Google provides $10,000 per month in Google online advertising — for free — to qualified nonprofit organizations.
But what do you DO with it? What’s the downside? Add your name and email to find out right now.
Discover whether this in-kind Google gift of $120,00.00 per year is truly worth if for your nonprofit. (Hint: Most nonprofits qualify, but it’s still “not” worth it for all that are eligible). But for those that can take advantage of Google’s advertising platform, it’s an extraordinary opportunity to raise money, recruit volunteers and tell your nonprofit story in a monumental way.
Here’s What You’ll Learn
Add your name and email to find out:
- Which Nonprofits are Qualified and Unqualified for Google Ad Grants
- How To Receive $10,000/mo Google Advertising
- How To Use The Google Ad Grants Story Triangle
- How To Massively Boost Your Email Subscribers
- How To Increase Donations
- How Not To LOSE Google Ad Grants
- Whether You Should Even Bother to Get Started
- EXTRA: Advertising Alchemy and Social Media Sorcery
Bonus Training: HOW TO USE GOOGLE AD GRANTS
In addition to receiving THE GOOD AND BAD OF GOOGLE AD GRANTS, you’ll also receive free training articles and videos via email on How To Use Google Ad Grants.
This training series focuses on the “Mechanics” and “Creative Strategies” of using Google Ad Grants.
This free training provides best practices for nonprofits to turn their $10,000 per month advertising gift into a tremendous, online megaphone-to-the-world for their nonprofit message.
This is immeasurably valuable to the right nonprofits.
The free training bonus is automatically initiated when you add your name and email.
2min Video: GOOD AND BAD OF GOOGLE AD GRANTS