- Would you like to work from your own location and get paid to help nonprofit organizations?
Nonprofit Fire is partnering with commission sales professionals to help us promote nonprofits and their causes.
The most common type of U.S. nonprofit organization is categorized by the IRS as a 501(c)3. These 501(c)3 nonprofits forward the following types of purposes: charitable, religious, educational, scientific, literary, testing for public safety, fostering amateur sports competition, or preventing cruelty to children or animals.
This job pays commissions for supporting the above nonprofit activities.
NonprofitFire.org is a digital advertising agency that specializes in marketing, community-building and fundraising for nonprofit organizations. Our specialty is community building through creative use of Google Ad Grants, which provides eligible nonprofits with $10,000 per month in online advertising. For more information on the specifics of how we do that, you are welcome to download the following report. The report provides the pros and cons of Google Ad Grants and best practices for suitable nonprofits.
Download The Good and Bad of Google Ad Grants.
What Size Nonprofits Are Suitable?
It’s not the size of the nonprofit, it’s the size of the nonprofit story.
Most qualified 501(c)3 nonprofit, regardless of how large or small (even brand-new), can benefit from this service.
Since we are advertising the nonprofit’s story on a massive scale (nationally or globally) and building a community around that story (which becomes the source of fundraising), the primary requirement is that the nonprofit’s story be of potential interest to many people. (Nonprofit Fire helps develop that story with each nonprofit client).
This is a commission-only, independent contractor, sales job and you get paid within one week of new nonprofits getting started with Nonprofit Fire.
- Work from your own location (part time or full time)
- Commissions can be earned by anyone who is diligent, persistent and who is able to “Keep it Simple!”
- You do not need to become an expert at marketing, community building or fundraising to sign up nonprofits.
- Your role is to bring nonprofits to a conference call and then to follow-up with them afterwards.
- We supply a telephone script, guidelines and a resource for nonprofits to contact.
- Do meaningful work helping nonprofits forward their causes.
- Qualified candidates will be able to start quickly, if that is their desire.
How To Apply For This Position
A) Read the details above.
B) Below, briefly introduce yourself and state why you believe you would succeed at this role. Include any nonprofit and/or sales experience. (No need to send your resume yet).
C) Your note will be reviewed and you may be invited to submit a resume. All sincere introductions will receive a personal response.
Briefly Introduce Yourself and Click “Submit”