Nonprofit Video Contest
with Google Ad Grants
Over $121,000/yr in Advertising Grants and Services to be Awarded to Each Nonprofit Winner
No cost to enter.
Two U.S. 501(c)3 nonprofit organization will each receive up to $121K/year in ad grants and ad grant management services.
- Get your nonprofit message out to the world in a massive way!
- Boost your nonprofit community of supporters
- Amplify your nonprofit fundraising efforts
- Up to $10K/mo in advertising grants via Google (not cash)
- Professional nonprofit marketing services to manage the ad grants
- Pro “story development” training to maximize your nonprofit messaging
DEADLINE, REQUIREMENTS and ELIGIBILITY
- Deadline for entry: July 31, 2020 at 11:59 PST
- Entry Requirement: 15-30 sec video about your nonprofit.
- Awardees will need to have a website at time advertising for your nonprofit begins.
- Awardees will need an email database service at time services begin.
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- Eligibility: U.S. 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations (except government, hospital or school nonprofits)
This contest is sponsored by Nonprofit Fire, which is a marketing and community-building agency for nonprofits and is the company that will partner with the awardees for their marketing and community-building success.
The purpose of this contest is to select two nonprofit organizations to each receive up to $121,000 in online advertising grants and marketing services over a period of 12 months. (This not a cash award).
This opportunity is for the following organizations:
- Nonprofits that need to get their message out to the world in a bigger way
- Nonprofits desiring a significantly expanded online community
- Nonprofits that can benefit from increased fundraising via a larger community
The grants for the nonprofit recipient will come from two sources: Google and Nonprofit Fire.
GRANT SOURCE 1: GOOGLE AD GRANTS.
Nonprofit Fire will secure this ongoing Google Ad Grant for the winning nonprofits. Google provides up to $10,000 per month in advertising grants to eligible 501(c)3 nonprofits. For more information, click on the following link: Google Ad Grants. (Google does not provide these grants to government, hospital or school nonprofits, so such nonprofits are not eligible for this Nonprofit Fire program.) When managed per Google’s guidelines, these grants are renewed perpetually, month after month.
GRANT SOURCE 2: GOOGLE AD GRANTS MANAGEMENT FROM NONPROFIT FIRE.
Google Ad Grants is generous and powerful. Although many nonprofits are eligible, some lose it due to noncompliance with Google’s rules re maintaining it. And even for those nonprofits who do maintain compliance, not all are able to truly leverage its value. Hence, the greatest value of Google Ad Grants is realized by nonprofits that are experienced at converting the advertising into meaningful value – or have a professional service do it for them. Nonprofit Fire’s specialty is using Google Ad Grants for nonprofit community-building and will provide its Google Ad Grants Management services to two selected nonprofits — at no cost — over a period of twelve months. The recipients will still have their ongoing ad grants afterwards.
Nonprofit Fire is the sole sponsor of this promotion. Google is not a participant in this promotion. Google provides Google Ad Grants to eligible nonprofits who go through their submission process. As part of this program, Nonprofit Fire will secure Google Ad Grants for the selected nonprofits, as we do for our existing clients. Nonprofit Fire not only manages the submission process for clients and beneficiaries of this promotion, Nonprofit Fire uses its expertise to translate Google Ad Grants into online community building for nonprofits.
This program is also open to nonprofit organizations that already have Google Ad Grants and who wish to gain greater value from their grants via professional management.
- U.S. 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations only
- Government, hospital or school nonprofits are not eligible for this giveaway since Google does not make their ad grants available to such nonprofits
- Nonprofit Fire employees, contractors, associates or family are not eligible for this giveaway
To be considered, submit a 15-30 second video that includes:
- A statement about your nonprofit story
- Who is helped
- How they are helped
- How many are helped
It doesn’t have to be a fancy video with high-quality production — your message is what counts.
Only one video per nonprofit.
For full details, including how to submit your entry, please register below.
Register online (Aweber) name, address, email, nonprofit, EIN, website, link to video
Become NPF.org (WP) subscriber: enter NP details and video, which will be publicly visible.
- Deadline: July 31, 2020 at 11:59 Pacific Time
- Public Voting: August 2020
- Selection period: November 2020
- Grant awardee announced: December, 2020
- Commencement of services for awardee: January 2021
- 80% on message
- 20% on technical quality (good audio, lighting and video)
Even if your nonprofit is not an awardee of this program, every interested entrant can also access an educational series on “How To Use Google Ad Grants,” delivered via email. This information is vital for those who wish to use Google Ad Grants on their own to benefit their nonprofit.
The training includes:
- How to get Google Ad Grants
- The #1 way most nonprofits fail with Google Ad Grants
- Seven common errors that nonprofits make with Google Ad Grants
- How to transform Google Ad Grants into a relentless community-building machine
- The most effective way to raise money with Google Ad Grants
- The right (and wrong) ways to use Google Ad Grants for crowdfunding
- And much more
Deadline is July 31, 2020 at 11:59pm (Pacific Time)
Awardee will be announced via email and the Nonprofit Fire Facebook Page and via email.