Over $370,000 in Advertising Grants and Services to be Awarded to One Nonprofit
No cost to enter.
One U.S. nonprofit organization will receive more than $370K in advertising grants and community-building services over three (3) years.
- Here is how to get your message out to the world in a massive way!
- Boost your community of supporters
- Amplify your fundraising efforts
DEADLINE, REQUIREMENTS and ELIGIBILITY
- Deadline for entry: Aug 30, 2017 at 11:59 PST
- Entry Requirement: 1-2 min video about your nonprofit . (Alternatively, submit a 300 word written statement).
- Awardee will need to have a website.
- Awardee will need an email database service at time services begin.
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- Eligibility: U.S. 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations (except government, hospital or school nonprofits)
This contest is sponsored by Nonprofit Fire, which is a marketing and community-building agency for nonprofits and is the company that will partner with the awardee for their marketing and community-building success.
The purpose of this contest is to select one nonprofit organization to receive over $370,000 in online advertising grants and marketing/fundraising services over a period of three (3) years. (This not a cash award).
This powerful opportunity is for the following organizations:
- Nonprofits that need to get their message out to the world in a bigger way
- Nonprofits desiring a significantly expanded online community
- Nonprofits that can benefit from increased fundraising
The grants for the nonprofit recipient will come from two sources: Google and Nonprofit Fire.
GRANT SOURCE 1: GOOGLE AD GRANTS.
Nonprofit Fire will secure this ongoing Google Ad Grant for your nonprofit. Google provides $10,000 per month in advertising grants to eligible 501(c)3 nonprofits. For more information, click on the following link: Google Ad Grants. (Google does not provide these grants to government, hospital or school nonprofits, so such nonprofits are not eligible for this Nonprofit Fire program.) These grants can continue for longer than the three years.
GRANT SOURCE 2: GOOGLE AD GRANTS MANAGEMENT FROM NONPROFIT FIRE.
Google Ad Grants is generous and powerful. But, it has limited use to nonprofits that are inexperienced at converting the monthly grant into ongoing value. Nonprofit Fire’s specialty is using Google Ad Grants for massive marketing, community-building. Nonprofit Fire will provide its Google Ad Grants Management services to one selected nonprofit — at no cost — over a period of at least three 3 years.
Nonprofit Fire is the sole sponsor of this promotion. Google is not a participant in this promotion. Google provides Google Ad Grants to eligible nonprofits who go through their submission process. As part of this program, Nonprofit Fire will secure Google Ad Grants for the selected nonprofit of this program, as we do for our existing clients. Nonprofit Fire not only manages the submission process for clients and beneficiaries of this promotion, Nonprofit Fire uses its expertise to translate Google Ad Grants into real value for nonprofits.
This program is also open to nonprofit organizations that already have Google Ad Grants and who wish to gain significantly more value from their grants.
The nonprofit organizations that will benefit the most from these services will have an engaging story with broad appeal. Such nonprofits will also have at least one person who can contribute content towards forwarding that story. Such content will vary with each nonprofit story, but can include educational and/or entertaining information in the form of videos, educational courses, conference calls, infographics, contests, promotions, etc., as well as events and activities. The minimum content requirement would be to supply ongoing articles related to your nonprofit story.
- U.S. 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations only
- Government, hospital or school nonprofits are not eligible for this giveaway since Google does not make their ad grants available to such nonprofits
- Nonprofit Fire employees, contractors, associates or family are not eligible for this giveaway
To be considered, submit a 1 to 2 minute video (or 300 word written statement) that includes:
- A statement about your nonprofit story
- Who is helped
- How they are helped
- How many are helped
It doesn’t have to be a fancy video with high-quality production — your story is what counts. However, this video (or written statement) must be created specifically for this promotion. The term “Nonprofit Fire” must be mentioned at least once. (For example, “Nonprofit Fire should consider that our nonprofit helps people by….” or “This video was made for Nonprofit Fire.”)
Only one video or written statement per nonprofit. (In other words, do not submit a video and a written statement).
For full details, including how to submit your entry, please register below.
Register online (Aweber)
Become NPF.org (WP) subscriber: enter NP details and video, which will be publicly visible.
- Deadline: Aug 30, 2017 at 11:59 Pacific Time
- Public Voting: Sept 2017
- Selection period: Oct 2017
- Grant awardee announced: Nov 15, 2017
- Commencement of services for awardee: Jan 2018
Even if your nonprofit is not the awardee of this program, every entrant will also receive — for no cost — an educational video series on “How To Use Google Ad Grants,” delivered via email. This information is vital if you hope to use Google Ad Grants on your own to benefit your nonprofit. Some of the material includes:
- How to get Google Ad Grants
- The #1 way most nonprofits fail with Google Ad Grants
- Seven common errors that nonprofits make with Google Ad Grants
- How to transform Google Ad Grants into a relentless community-building machine
- The most effective way to raise money with Google Ad Grants
- The right (and wrong) ways to use Google Ad Grants for crowdfunding
- And much more
Deadline is Aug 30, 2017 at 11:59pm (Pacific Time)
Awardee will be announced via email and the Nonprofit Fire Facebook Page.