- Would you like to work from your own location and get paid to help nonprofit organizations?
Nonprofit Fire is partnering with commission sales professionals to help us promote nonprofits and their causes.
The most common type of U.S. nonprofit organization is categorized by the IRS as a 501(c)3. These 501(c)3 nonprofits forward the following types of purposes: charitable, religious, educational, scientific, literary, testing for public safety, fostering amateur sports competition, or preventing cruelty to children or animals.
This job pays commissions for supporting the above nonprofit activities.
NonprofitFire.org is a digital advertising agency with expertise in marketing, community-building and fundraising for nonprofit organizations. Our specialty is community building through creative use of Google Ad Grants, which provides eligible nonprofits with $10,000 per month in online advertising. For more information on the specifics of how we do that, you are welcome to download the following report. The report provides the pros and cons of Google Ad Grants and best practices for suitable nonprofits.
Download The Good and Bad of Google Ad Grants.
What Size Nonprofits Are Suitable?
It’s not the size of the nonprofit, it’s the size of the nonprofit story.
Most qualified 501(c)3 nonprofit, regardless of how large or small (even brand-new), can benefit from this service.
Since we are advertising the nonprofit’s story on a massive scale (nationally or globally) and building a community around that story (which becomes the source of fundraising), the primary requirement is that the nonprofit’s story be of potential interest to many people. (Nonprofit Fire helps develop that story with each nonprofit client).
This is a commission-only, independent contractor, sales job and you get paid within one week of new nonprofits getting started with Nonprofit Fire.
- Work from your own location (part time or full time)
- Commissions can be earned by anyone who is diligent, persistent, a good communicator and who is able to “Keep it Simple!”
- You do not need to become an expert at marketing, community building or fundraising to sign up nonprofits.
- Your role is to bring nonprofits to a conference call and then to follow-up with them afterwards.
- We supply a telephone script, guidelines and a resource for nonprofits to contact.
In brief, here are the advantages and disadvantages of this job.
- You only get paid when you make sales
- Most of the time you will be leaving messages
- It can take a lot of calls to generate sales
- Your attitude is critical: If you don’t have a good one, this will not work for you
- It’s not easy for everyone: If you are not comfortable communicating with new people, you will not succeed at this role
- Do meaningful work helping nonprofits forward their causes.
- The job is simple and is very quick to get started
- We provide a call script, guidelines and a resource for nonprofits to contact
- You set your own hours
- Work from your home or office
- You are your own boss
- You work as much, or as little, as you wish
- You don’t need to buy anything and there is no cost to get started
- All you need is a phone and an internet connection
- You are delivering a message that most nonprofits want to hear
- You should know within 30 days if this will work for you
- You are helping nonprofits and the people they help
- The work is meaningful and so is your commission percentage
How To Apply For This Position
A) Read the details above.
B) Enter your name/email below and receive the documents to get started. (Guidelines, Call Script, Commissions).
C) When you have reviewed the documents please click CONTACT and email Nonprofit Fire to schedule a phone call.
Enter Your Name/Email and Click “Submit”